Wednesday, March 11, 2009

how to attract financial abundance into your life

Every now and again, I step out of the observing writer mode on the blog to recommend things I've heard, read, and, um... observed that I think will resonate with my readers.

This morning, I heard author and radio show host Peggy McColl interview Marci Shimoff, the author of "Campbell's Soup for the Woman's Soul," which became a NYT bestseller within a week of its release and has sold over 30 million copies.

You can hear the interview again today as it's rebroadcast. Check the schedule for show times, or sign up to listen again at any time from the archives.

I think the gist of Peggy's message, week to week and show to show, is that abundance flows from happiness, and happiness is rooted in gratitude (hence the name of this here blog). The mere act of noticing what there is around you to be thankful for can turn your life around in the most amazing ways.

Anyway, there's much written by Peggy and others on attracting abundance, so I'll leave it to the pros. If you're looking for a great resource for activating the "on" switch for your life, check her out on Hay House Radio. In fact, browse their list of shows and give other writers a listen. Dr. Wayne Dyer is on there, as is Marianne Williamson, Robert ("The Hottie") Ohotto, and one of my favorite life coaches, Michael Neill of Genius Catalyst fame.

Leaving you until next time with words from the inestimable Mr. Neill: "If you're doing things in order to be happy, you're doing them in the wrong order."
Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment